Here’s How Demio Works
A Smooth Webinar Experience From Start to Finish
Run a Successful Webinar Campaign in 3 Simple Steps:
1. Create and Customize Your Event
- Schedule a date and time or create a recurring series
- Customize your registration page or embed the registration form on your own website
- Add any materials for the event, such as presentation slides or videos
- Connect your autoresponder or CRM to capture registrants as new leads
- Set up automation rules for more advanced marketing segmentation
Demio is extremely simple to use and it's features are far superior to any other solution on the market. In particular, Demio integrates with my existing CRM/database in such an easy fashion that it's easy to take for granted! Just add your integration and you can create almost infinite automation with NO confusing extra set up steps.
2. Go Live to Your Audience
- Run your event right from the browser without any software
- Connect in real-time without any delay between the presenter and the audience
- Share your screen, individual windows, webcams, videos, or even presentation slides in high quality
- Increase interaction through our real-time chat for attendees
- Give handouts or create call-to-actions for your audience
Demio is a dream webinar platform! No more fighting webinar technology — Demio just works, every time. That means I can focus on delivering value and interacting with attendees instead of worrying about my webinar software breaking mid-presentation.
3. View and Grow Your Results
- Analyze your webinar results to see how you did
- View individual attendees and their chat messages
- Export all the data into a .CSV file
- Download your recording or share the public recording page with anyone who missed the event
- Continue generating results with your webinar by turning it into a Like Live Replay.
Demio is AMAZING! The UI is clean and simple, and the stats and analytics are out of this world... unlike anything I've seen before. A "No-Headache-Webinar" is hard to pull off... but Demio does it perfectly.